Saturday, October 6, 2012

Let God Arise Crusade - Prisons Of Life

There are many forms of prison that limits a man. They can be categorised as Sin Poverty Afflictions Isaiah 42:22 to 25 tells us that "But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore" But God said in his word in Haggai 2:1-9 "Be strong for i am with you". Verse 6 &7 in particular says "For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; 7And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts" Are you in any bondage, prison or captivity?. Do you need God to rise up for your sake? If your answers to these questions is yes, then pray the following prayers. O God, arise and fix whatever is wrong in my life, in Jesus in name My life, agree with the God of convenant, IJN My father , arise and set me free,IJN Any power of untimely death, you will wait forever, die IJN My life receive power and annoiting IJN O God arise, bulldoze my prisons IJN Powers of my father's house, i bury you today IJN Powers of my mother's house, i bury you today, die IJN Power of God, come into my life IJN Every power of sin in my life, scatter IJN Every prison holding unto my life, shatter and die IJN Every power attacking the convenant of God in my life, die IJN O God, let the enemy see me and run mad IJN Every seed of destruction in my life, die IJN O God arise, charge me up with your power IJN Every deceit in my life, die IJN O God, give me a new spirit IJN O God arise send power into my life IJN O God arise, send power into my destiny IJN Poverty, you are dead in my life IJN

No comments: